Is Kashmir worth it?

Courtesy: Burhan Wani
No, I don’t want to spread an anti-national agenda or not asking freedom from India and don’t want to provoke any kind of communal riots (I mean, cmon my blog…seriously?).  Today I was having a chat with a friend of mine about the recent fictional activity which has happened in Kashmir about a death of “hero”. Fictional because he was the hero of the story or maybe we created one out of a terrorist, just like we made Kanhaiya Kumar after his amazing one liners used as slogans by him and his bootlickers against India.

I was amazed how more than forty thousand people paid homage to the commander and the “martyr” (of course) of Hizbul Mujahideen and the green flags were waved to show the support of his spoilt but valiant act of past. I am talking about a person known as Burhan Muzzafar Wani, whose siblings were encountered by Indian army earlier. I was astonished and at the same time felt pity about these people who don’t understand the value and respect associated to be a part a country called INDIA. Both PDP and BJP kept mum on the situation so that it doesn’t hurt the political sentiments, though the reason they stated was to curb the violence. My country is going to dogs and people are just sitting and enjoying the drama. When you have enemies within your nation, why you want enemies from outside? When Indian Mujahideen and Hizbul Mujahideen are doing a fantastic job in India, why you want to give credit to terrorist groups like Lashkar-e-Taiba? It’s like having the resource within the organisation but still outsourcing the work to the third party (Sorry, for being and IT jerk).      

In between what we are losing is our country’s peace, we are losing the credibility of being secular yet united country, we are losing on what our Prime Minister go and talks about on his world tours that we are fighting with terrorism and want others to do the same.  In short, we are already losing Kashmir, which was once called the heaven on earth. We are losing its beauty and we are losing its innocence to the people who are not worth it. Its tourism has started to die, people have started to flee, and the one who are left are turning anti-national and to top that all Pakistan and its agency are targeting our nation, again and again, to acquire Kashmir after engulfing POK. I am pained yet in a dilemma that is Kashmir worth it over which we are losing so many things. India is asking for the presidency of G20 for the year 2018 to have the summit in India, won’t it be such a big risk with so many anti-national activities happening in our country? People draw a wrong map and draws attention and wrath but think about it are they really wrong? I want Kashmir as badly as anyone wants and I won’t allow anyone to take that which is ours, even if it demands war and even if it takes my country a few years back, but this won’t end the thirst and hunger for Kashmir. Then what will?

PS: Don’t want to hurt anyone’s sentiment and I love my country and my Kashmir. So, don’t judge me on this. I am neither any Barkha Dutt nor NDTV. So I am as much Indian as you all are.

So what do you think? What should be done regarding this situation which has aggravated in past few years?

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Vs Goal Encounter:

Startup-Sutra-2: How government can help?

Open Letter to Our Beloved Arvind Kejriwal Ji