Murder Mystery-Chapter 5:

Murder is always having a mystery behind it...
Chapter-04 is here:
Ratan barged in the cabin of the chief editor of Indian Herald. He knew he had something in his hand but wanted to consult his senior.

“Raj, I have the news that on the murder day Sahil met someone outskirts of the city. My source provided me this news.” He was quite confident about this information.

“I know Samaera was your dear friend Ratan, but Sahil is a big man. Putting the light on him can be dangerous if it’s not proved. We have to be really sure about it.” Raj was quick to reply as if he knew this was going to happen.

“But, my source has never been wrong about the information. Let’s take a shot and let's see how the mass reacts. I am being professional here more than personal.” He said to clear about his intention.

“Can you quote your source and name him in the news? If yes, go ahead else don’t waste my time Ratan.” He had screamed on Ratan for the first time.

“Unfortunately, my source is...Fine Sir, my bad.” He marched outside with the same speed he came in earlier, banging the door hard.
The phone rang in raj’s office. “Hello, Yes, your work is done.”, and the phone was put down.
By doing so he had made Ratan's resolve stronger than before. Ratan was not going to sit idle, he knew what he had to do. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream Vs Goal Encounter:

The girl with the blonde hair

Startup-Sutra-2: How government can help?